2012+ R18 FlashPro

They were offering a non-adjustable FP setup option and a ECU reflash option I believe. So even 8th gens with FP couldn't adjust the tune as far as I know.

Maybe jackson will just have a reflash available. I haven't read up too much on it lately since It was just driving me crazy looking and not ordering. Im trying to not pull out the card I just paid off.

just called, same answer, jackson racing is also waiting for hondata....

nix, you can call jackson racing now & see if they will take a deposit for a s/c kit...

" potential buyers"

mike @ pit crew is very close friends with hondata... the answer is the same...

what we can do is start a thread...

we can pool the money together & i can have pit crew motorsport order it with with money upfront, that should help with the project

I'm in.

I've also only heard of one good R18 tuner, who I've never seen post on this forum actually. I know vit is a super K series tuner but that people had some issues getting their R series tuned by him.

From what I can see on the other forum, there's two others who are interested. I added them for you team3d

team3d said:
How many r18 owners have $695 Advance payment for r18 flashpro ?

I need $14,000.00 (20 units) upfront for hondata to even consider.

1) team3d
2) fb2chris
3) robsbp
4) inno
5) 9thgensohc
6) VNPP
7) verzing
8) DerekJA
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
Another update from the other forum team3d :D

team3d said:
How many r18 owners have $695 Advance payment for r18 flashpro ?

I need $14,000.00 (20 units) upfront for hondata to even consider.

1) team3d
2) fb2chris
3) robsbp
4) inno
5) 9thgensohc
6) VNPP
7) verzing
8) DerekJA
9) alluneedisluv22
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

i dont have that much coin up front maybe down the road..... and im kind of nervous about something like this that changes how my car runs

Back