2012+ R18 FlashPro

^yeah that. But from all the good things FP has done for the Si, im pretty sure that it wouldn't harm a non-Si

lol but wont it void any warranty and could damage my engine?

With a poor tune or too aggressive of a tune, yes it is possible to damage your engine. However, as spazerboy said, that is the chance you take. Especially under warranty.

but isnt the risk much greater with something like this?

Posted on the other site about it, so that's another they can add to the 20 needed. If it does get up and running, I'm going to be looking into the Jackson Racing supercharger.

Posted on the other site about it, so that's another they can add to the 20 needed. If it does get up and running, I'm going to be looking into the Jackson Racing supercharger.
Exactly why i want flashpro too. Hopefully the sites can join forces on this one!

1) team3d
2) fb2chris
3) robsbp
4) inno
5) 9thgensohc
6) alluneedisluv22
7) DerekJA
8) verzing
9) VNPP
10) spazerboy
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

With a poor tune or too aggressive of a tune, yes it is possible to damage your engine. However, as spazerboy said, that is the chance you take. Especially under warranty.

r18 motor is about $800~1000 on ebay... it's a very cheap to replace if you blow it up

but, i will suggest intake manifold upgrade for any force induction, the stock plastic will be the first to go...

weapon r.jpg

r18 motor is about $800~1000 on ebay... it's a very cheap to replace if you blow it up

but, i will suggest intake manifold upgrade for any force induction, the stock plastic will be the first to go...

View attachment 23168
This is out for the 9th gen? Who makes that? Or is it an interchangeable 8th gen part

View attachment 23168

It looks like a Weapon-R product.

weapon r intake manifold for 8th gen civic

8th gen r18 & 9th gen r18 is pretty much the same...

like jackson racing supercharger for 8th gen, it will bolt on to 9th gen

1) team3d AT
2) fb2chris MT3) robsbp AT
4) inno AT5) 9thgensohc AT
6) alluneedisluv22 MT
7) DerekJA AT
8) verzing AT
9) VNPP N/A
10) spazerboy MT
11) Louiemark AT
12) daledehart19 MT
13) F_B N/A