2012+ R18 FlashPro

Yeah, EX have heavier rims compare to LX. 15 lbs or less rims will help A LOT! Light weight tires and lightweight pulley kits are also equally important.
If you want to get the most out off new intake, get flashpro and tune with Vit. Someone is tuning with just only intake right now and the guy love it. The car is running smoother and more responsive. Can't wait until Vit is done with him.

I have thought about the rims but I do want to keep the factory alloy for resale purposes. Would a combination of short ram intake and flashpro tune be more effective than light weight alloys? I'd hate giving up my EX rims.

I am curious how the R18 reacts to intakes given the useless of most of them for the K24.

I have thought about the rims but I do want to keep the factory alloy for resale purposes. Would a combination of short ram intake and flashpro tune be more effective than light weight alloys? I'd hate giving up my EX rims.

If you live in a cold environment, you could use the stock rims for your winter tires and then get some lightweight wheels and performance oriented tires.

I mean flashpro is 700 which is a set of wheels. Unless u go for ktuner which is cheaper. But with only one mod id prefer getting wheel for me its more of a bigger impact if u get 15lbs wheels or less. Then do bolt on and tune

Ok I'll start looking around for some good alloys since it does make more sense as a first mod. I was under the impression that the stock alloys were already pretty light. Would you guys trust the coilovers that Pro Civic sells on their website?

Now we have two tuners. KTuner is $499 and FlashPro is $699. Only FlashPro right now support that support turbos and superchargers. KTuner will gain FI support later on. With just bolt-ons KTuner should be enough.

Ok I'll start looking around for some good alloys since it does make more sense as a first mod. I was under the impression that the stock alloys were already pretty light. Would you guys trust the coilovers that Pro Civic sells on their website?
Buddy club coilovers is the best if you ask me. Everyone I know I've it.
Just save stock rims if you plan to sell your car later.

Afe Takeda airbox intake gains 5-6 hp from dyno. And the rest are like 3-4 hp.

Does that include any over-sized (3.5"+) or a true CAI? If any are actually made for the R18 that is.

SO bumping an old thread.....

I stopped when the list hit 25 but seriously, how many of you who clamored for 2012+ Non-Si R18 flashpro have gone out and bought one?

Did anyone, ANYONE on this list buy flash pro for their R18? I tagged those of you I know are on this forum.....

1 @RobSBP (AT)
2 @Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 @innoAR (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 @Twitch (AT)
8 @FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Pedan (MT)
10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)
12 @VNPP (MT)