2012 to 2013 Pillars and Roof swap

Yeah I'd rather spend that money on actually upgrading the headliner/pillars etc than replacing it with other OEM parts, theres a local guy that can wrap everything in alcantara or suede for probably the same price as it would cost to replace everything to the 2013 interior. lol
yeah... buy all the plastic honda peieces and get someone to wrap/redo headliner.

oem 2013 is lame it's not even black it's grey lol

I have traded my 2012 for the 2013 and it's black, in canada we get climate control too, comes standard. There's so much more changes for 2012 to 2013 then what meets the eye. they have done alot, i mean alot of little things beside that obvious ones. if your wanting to change all these parts, just get rid of the 2012 at this point, not worth it

Last edited:
I have traded my 2012 for the 2013 and it's black, in canada we get climate control too, comes standard. There's so much more changes for 2012 to 2013 then what meets the eye. they have done alot, i mean alot of little things beside that obvious ones. if your wanting to change all these parts, just get rid of the 2012 at this point, not worth it
climate controllllll!!??? omggg whatstatatatatata! :(

problem is i have $10 000 in my car.

Yeah. Not very smart to wanting to trade your car in just to have blackish grey interior lol. AP we finally see eye to eye on something other than the tsudo lmao.

Not. The knob is definitely fake. Lmfaooo sike na he was cool as hell man we messaged thru facebook. He was going to send me a replacement free but I want a diff knob anyways so I told him not to bother but he's cool.

I saw a 13 today, the dash is nicer but didn't see anything wanting to trade in for.did find out my dealer that is a mile fr my house will let me bring my own oil and charge 20 for a change, must use there filter and crush washer. Amsoil here I come!

My local Honda dealer lets me bring any oil/filter and they do the change for $20

Are you saying that the Canadian Civic Si's get the automatic/digital climate control like he Civic EX/L?

yes, mine has it
That's awesome. I've always thought that the Si should come standard with the digital/auto climate control like the EX. I'd love to retrofit it one day.

Can you post a pic of it? I'd like to see how it blends in with the carbon fiber and the overall theme of the Si.

Back