2012 to 2013 Pillars and Roof swap

That's awesome. I've always thought that the Si should come standard with the digital/auto climate control like the EX. I'd love to retrofit it one day.

Can you post a pic of it? I'd like to see how it blends in with the carbon fiber and the overall theme of the Si.

y0l4.jpg

I have traded my 2012 for the 2013 and it's black, in canada we get climate control too, comes standard. There's so much more changes for 2012 to 2013 then what meets the eye. they have done alot, i mean alot of little things beside that obvious ones. if your wanting to change all these parts, just get rid of the 2012 at this point, not worth it
Yeah why does the Canadian SI get automatic climate control but not the American? MAkes no sense. Do you think its possible to purchase a Canadian Si and bring it back to America

Yeah why does the Canadian SI get automatic climate control but not the American? MAkes no sense. Do you think its possible to purchase a Canadian Si and bring it back to America

We only have one trim for the Si's in Canada with the exception of the HFP upgrade of course. We pay quite a bit more for ours as well. The sticker on the Si's up here is just under 28K. I'm not sure if there is a market in Canada for all of the Si options that you have in the US.

I'm sure you could buy one here but I'm not sure how the warranty would work. Some manufacturers won't honor the warranty if you buy on the other side of the border unless you're a resident of the country you bought the car in and then move across. I think that's pretty well the only scenario for most manufacturers.

will cost you a lot more but of course. canadian cars are way more. $35 000+ for a canadian Si... thats what us canadians have to pay :(

I should have my tow hook today,got my lamin-x tail light skins yesterday and strut tower will be here on 11 th,taking it right to powder coater to get it red like all other Megan braces so they match.,then that is it for this year.

I should have my tow hook today,got my lamin-x tail light skins yesterday and strut tower will be here on 11 th,taking it right to powder coater to get it red like all other Megan braces so they match.,then that is it for this year.
sweet :D

i dont have much planned either.. maybe another brembo BBK and coils... maybe a cf hood later too.
dont want too much into this car

I'm just glad someone else thought that this pseudo panda interior was just not working out. Honda seemed very confused in 2012.

I seriously stayed up all night hemming and hawing about a 2013. And then I thought, "I bought this Si in perfect condition for a little over $18k, I can live with its color scheme and simplicity." Lol

18k!!?????? the DX starts at like 16 900 here hahahaah how u get an si for $18k??
I seriously stayed up all night hemming and hawing about a 2013. And then I thought, "I bought this Si in perfect condition for a little over $18k, I can live with its color scheme and simplicity." Lol

Back