2012 to 2013 Pillars and Roof swap

$18.5k to be exact. I talked the dealer down and surprising accepted the offer! It was certified new; 17k miles. Added a 7 year / 100k bumper to bumper for $1,100. It's practically stock, except the first owner added side door moldings, all weather mats, data dots, and a 3m fabric guard inside. No Nav, no summer tires. They are a high volume dealership, and this was THE LAST 2012.

The dealer here is incredibly nice too, keep taking it in for minor OCD things and they take care of it. At the time a month ago that price was better than KBB private party! Glad now I didn't go through a private party; they'd say STFU. :box:

interested in seeing yer pics of this @AlienPrime once yer done ::subscribed:: Getting the pillar pieces shouldn't be a problem. The roof tho...
yeah already bought the pillars.. and im going to try this weekend because Pauly wants me to put lights in my speakers, so ill have the door panels off anyways hahahah! :D

s'all good man, no need to be sorry. Well, I THOUGHT I saw yer pics of the speakers....maybe it was on FB, don't recall now.
yep that was my speaker hahaha!
SylRwmL.jpg

@AlienPrime i have a killer idea for the speakers but i dont wanna like one up you.

but to the orignal reason for the post. whats the difference in the pillars and head liner?

lol thats okay :)

Pillar is the plastic part, headliner is the actual felt/material on the roof itself :)
oh no my b i know that i miss worded it i apologize. i meant from the 2012 to the 2013

Back