2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

Morning is the best time, got some good ones in Friday morning, then on Saturday we had to tend to the G35 for most of the morning.

Going up 28 at a decent pace to warm everything up and then tear up the dragon to the overlook and then tear it down to Fontana

What? Why isn't he going?

2 reasons....

One I don't have enough vacation time to take 2 weeks off this year, thank you winter for screwing me over.... My one and only week off I am in Oregon with my girlfriend spending time with family.

Two the way the Civic is acting and driving right now I am about to drive it off a damn cliff and walk away...

I will be back next year in a different car...

^^
What's wrong with your Civivc if you don't mind me asking.

^^
What's wrong with your Civivc if you don't mind me asking.

It's a LX that I have driven hard and has 164k miles...

It started before last years Dragon... It started with having to replace the water pump, tensioner, balancer, alternator and having to put a dx (non-ac) belt because the compressor bearing is shot then it's moving into the pretty much new clutch acting up, replaced the master and slave cylinder and bleed it again and it's still not right and last night the thermostat is pretty much toast as while sitting traffic the temp gauge was almost pegged to the top of the gauge

I am fed up and tired of dumping money into her....

how much do you want for it? lulz... I have an AT if you're interested in trading.... I want that MT for the SC.... new engines are less than $1k.

It's a LX that I have driven hard and has 164k miles...

It started before last years Dragon... It started with having to replace the water pump, tensioner, balancer, alternator and having to put a dx (non-ac) belt because the compressor bearing is shot then it's moving into the pretty much new clutch acting up, replaced the master and slave cylinder and bleed it again and it's still not right and last night the thermostat is pretty much toast as while sitting traffic the temp gauge was almost pegged to the top of the gauge

I am fed up and tired of dumping money into her....

We can fly you down for the weekend? PHL to TYS, at least you can ride along in "luxury" with others instead of worrying about your car.

We almost lost the G35 last weekend at the dragon, it was pretty much on life support Friday and Saturday.

We can fly you down for the weekend? PHL to TYS, at least you can ride along in "luxury" with others instead of worrying about your car.

We almost lost the G35 last weekend at the dragon, it was pretty much on life support Friday and Saturday.

I wouldn't have the vacation time

Dude make it a race car. Buy an SC and gut it. You already drive it as such.

Back