2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

EG and EK hatches destroy cars way above their pay grade. Honestly you can make that thing sing.The only deficit of the R18 was power. Chassis is the same as the type-R and the sedan had better weight distribution than the coupe. Plus you have the weight advantage with the smaller engine.

I have been looking at fi for my si. Sitting at 212k now. Not sure what I will bring. Still have work on the BMW.

Had to use a torch and impact to get the output flange off the transmission. After replacing my air compressor because it died.

Reactions: Nix
Someone need a Dragon Car? Buy this. NOW.

50956A-05.jpg

Seriously 18k miles! Ahhhhh!

Same here. Im a lazy ****. Im on vacation and I like to relax.

Remember last year when we both announced we'd be doing early runs... then we both failed to show up! Hahahaha.

Had to use a torch and impact to get the output flange off the transmission. After replacing my air compressor because it died.

The BMW? Sounds like serious business.

I am tired of FWD that's all....

I went away from FWD and never looked back, a co-worker will be selling an NB Miata in another month or so for about 3K.

Someone need a Dragon Car? Buy this. NOW.

50956A-05.jpg

Seriously 18k miles! Ahhhhh!

Remember last year when we both announced we'd be doing early runs... then we both failed to show up! Hahahaha.

Lol, you were kinda a no-show this past Friday for morning runs :giggle:

That looks like a fun course, my RS would probably get eaten alive due to the lack of power. I have one maybe two events coming up in June. Then the RS might be up for sale so I can get something a little more powerful.

One of the e30 guys ran a 1.15. Not bad for a daily driven e30, full interior and a/c. No crazy motor swap either. He is running the m20 still.

Last edited:
Back