2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

So I haven't talked much about the May trip, it was more a shakedown for the new ride, but we did go places that weren't previously addressed on past trips. Also, got to eat and hang out at this awesome place. At the recommendation of Darryl.

2EATsGx.jpg

8vkOvNk.jpg

JhFartd.jpg

I think everyone will really enjoy this place.

The lodge is a really nice place to grab a bit to eat and relax, plus there is a pretty nice road that comes over the hill from fontana down to the lodge.

So I haven't talked much about the May trip, it was more a shakedown for the new ride, but we did go places that weren't previously addressed on past trips. Also, got to eat and hang out at this awesome place. At the recommendation of Darryl.

JhFartd.jpg

I think everyone will really enjoy this place.

The very next day I had to push start the G35 here with my car, how embarassing.

We used to do the 8thcivic meets there before the group got to big and before the place got remodeled and expensive. Good times were had there.....

The Lodge was nice, but it did change hands and they jacked the rates up. I like Fontana a lot especially the drive to get there

The new, new management changed things again. There is casual dining now on the lower level, and it's where we ate. Good stuff.

We may have to place a big order for ribs... lord knows the half rack was not enough. I need MOAR. Especially with the loss of the PIG at the store.

Also there will be a quest for brisket. The sad state of the menu at Fontana has left its mark.

The lodge is a really nice place to grab a bit to eat and relax, plus there is a pretty nice road that comes over the hill from fontana down to the lodge.
Now that Tapoco Lodge is owned by someone with a bit of common sense, it's a much better place than it was two years ago.

Back