2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

He's coming. I don't know if he knows to register. If not ill pay you in person for him. He may have his own plans or work stuff he has to take care of in the lodge in the evenings. I know he usually can't let that stuff go unattended for too long.

He's coming. I don't know if he knows to register. If not ill pay you in person for him. He may have his own plans or work stuff he has to take care of in the lodge in the evenings. I know he usually can't let that stuff go unattended for too long.

Ok, don't care how he pays.

Isn't he some sort of spy or something?

Ok important question, does anyone have a portable charcoal grill to take? I still have the one I bought last year but definitely can't get that on the flight.

FYI

I thought Id share this here!

Just wanted to say we stopped in this year again. BEST PULLED PORK EVER. It really is. Well worth the trip. For those coming from deals gap, it's the Exxon station just south of Dillsboro on the 441, left side if you are riding/driving south, located here:

View: https://www.facebook.com/NotoriousPiggySmalls/posts/1142695915759027

Wheels and summer tires arrived for the front today. Not too worried about the back, but didn't want to plow through the turns. DTD has $100 off $400 on their eBay store.

Also, @ac3jason, just a word of advice. If you come in the way most of us do, and that's go through Knoxville, you'll have to actually drive up the Dragon to get to Fontana. Just be mindful, it's a hell of a road, especially at night.
Just be cognizant of the other drivers and pull offs.

I have time off to at least be at the meet for at most 2 days. Have to work this coming Friday but I might make it. Leaving early tomorrow morning to meet up.

Back