2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

Haven't been here in a while but I think it got late for a spring meet, although I can do something late May. Other than that, I'll have to see what time I have for Sept.

Got a new toy for 2016 as well, MR2 spyder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still doing my best with this car. It's a twitchy beast. I'm definitely getting better with each event, but I still need more wheel time.

race mode
0410161502b2.jpg

street mode
0410161503b2.jpg

To downpipe or not to downpipe. That is my current question. I should probably wait until I am ready to tune.
Hope all are doing well.
Any thoughts on this year dates?

To downpipe or not to downpipe. That is my current question. I should probably wait until I am ready to tune.
Hope all are doing well.
Nah, enjoy it in its current power state. You know handling is everything.

Hope all are doing well.

Downpipe? What car did you get to replace the Si?

I will probably wait a while before doing a tune. Make sure I don't have any issues under warranty. Then I was leaning towards the Unitronic stage 2 tune.

Last edited:
Other option I am considering is the JB1. It doesn't add as much hp, but is noticeable. It also can be removed easily without being detectable by the dealer. If I added an intake and downpipe with the JB1 it would add around 70whp and 70wtq.

Other option I am considering is the JB1. It doesn't add as much hp, but is noticeable. It also can be removed easily without being detectable by the dealer. If I added an intake and downpipe with the JB1 it would add around 70whp and 70wtq.

Yea, 70whp more is good enough for fwd, don't want the wheel to rip out of your hands.

Did your son end up getting the Si?

I do. :)

Stock is fine for me. Also cheap lol

Smart man, esp. with a Subaru. Going to vapefest next weekend?

Yea, 70whp more is good enough for fwd, don't want the wheel to rip out of your hands.

Did your son end up getting the Si?

Smart man, esp. with a Subaru. Going to vapefest next weekend?
Yes, Ryan got the Si. Ordered an intake and JB1.

Back