2022 Subaru WRX

why do wrx/sti have to be so much money?? if this was closer to 20k i would seriously consider trading my civic in.
Do you know what they cost approximately in Canadian dollars when new? I know the dollar amount is more than in the US, but then there is also currency conversion.

Do you know what they cost approximately in Canadian dollars when new? I know the dollar amount is more than in the US, but then there is also currency conversion.
Depends on the model. I'm not sure what it was in 2016 but the newer base model WRX is 32k before tax. CND. Sport tech is almost 40k.

$20k? Come on man.. You can't find anything for $20k. The WRX wasn't even brand new for that price lol
Old man being lazy and not doing the research.

In 2016 a new base model WRX was 30k Canadian for manual and 33k Canadian for a CVT. So he is complaining because a now 6 year old car with over 116 kilometeres is selling for slightly above orginal new car msrp.

These numbers are from KBB.com

Old man being lazy and not doing the research.

In 2016 a new base model WRX was 30k Canadian for manual and 33k Canadian for a CVT. So he is complaining because a now 6 year old car with over 116 kilometeres is selling for slightly above orginal new car msrp.

These numbers are from KBB.com

Yeah because it's hard finding new cars... So used car values are HIGH AF

Yeah because it's hard finding new cars... So used car values are HIGH AF
theres a few stis and wrx near me. not hard to find them. but the price is also much more.
id rather spend 7k to super charge my si at this time than reset my fiancing on another vehicle for another 5 years. im about 1.5 years away from paying off the si. still trying to convince my wife to get a used car when we hand in her lease. maybe this upcoming oil change she has to bring to the dealership will sway her.

eleccc.gif

:iough:

The STI Owners maybe, but what about the majority that bought the cheaper WRX? I’m pretty sure we’ll be looking at a ten grand difference.
the article is about the wrx though. if they arent buying wrx models im sure the gr is the next best thing? are you saying the gr will be 10k more than the wrx?

the article is about the wrx though. if they arent buying wrx models im sure the gr is the next best thing? are you saying the gr will be 10k more than the wrx?
The article is about the ‘22 WRX because there isn’t anything Subaru has to offer since they killed the STI. The GR Corolla is almost guaranteed to be a $40k car NOT including inflation. The VW Golf R STARTS at $44k while the WRX comes in at just under $30k. STI Owners will probably bite but what are the WRX Owners gonna do? Either keep saving or drop down to something FWD like the Veloster N or Civic Si.

The article is about the ‘22 WRX because there isn’t anything Subaru has to offer since they killed the STI. The GR Corolla is almost guaranteed to be a $40k car NOT including inflation. The VW Golf R STARTS at $44k while the WRX comes in at just under $30k. STI Owners will probably bite but what are the WRX Owners gonna do? Either keep saving or drop down to something FWD like the Veloster N or Civic Si.
I keep forgetting how much cheaper US cars are.

Back