323's Build

I thought the stock spark plug should be okay for it.

I thought so too, my tuner even said it should have been ok but I guess I need colder ones. Unless it was an injector but I doubt it since they're still new and a good brand. Haven't had time to look at it since I already had plans all weekend.

its weird that you blew a plug. i didn't change my plugs right away. in fact i think i even went to the drag way on the stock plugs. i just changed them because i was already doing the spark plug cover and low profile valve cover hardware.

its weird that you blew a plug. i didn't change my plugs right away. in fact i think i even went to the drag way on the stock plugs. i just changed them because i was already doing the spark plug cover and low profile valve cover hardware.
Could it have been because the car was under a big load? I had 4 people in the car and did a 3rd gear pull when it blew. Idk... But I had it towed to the shop that did my tuning and they'll make sure that's the problem and test the car after replacing the plugs.

Could it have been because the car was under a big load? I had 4 people in the car and did a 3rd gear pull when it blew. Idk... But I had it towed to the shop that did my tuning and they'll make sure that's the problem and test the car after replacing the plugs.

i doubt it. lets just hope its only a plug

i doubt it. lets just hope its only a plug
The only things it really could be is a spark plug, coil pack, injector, or exhaust valve. That's the only things that would cause a misfire in just one cylinder. Hopefully it's a plug or pack :/

The broken plug
ezu3y8am.jpg

The porcelain got so hot it broke

I can't tell what was painted. Lol.

Back