323's Build

The small 10mm? It's best to use a handle socket driver so there will be little torque and less risk of breaking a bolt.
One of the 12mm that hold the fuel rail to the manifold. Now the bolt is stuck in the manifold...I need a beer

I really wasn't going that hard on it, I think it was because I was using an extension and bent it on accident

Pics of my progress

Fuel line
abe5a8e7.jpg

umunemyr.jpg

Rail installed
4u7yhugu.jpg

qupava2a.jpg

Injector clips spliced in
5ehy2uju.jpg

Is that a quick connect on the fuel line that then accepts a an fitting? Where did you get that?

Car is fine, running good with the new injectors.... Except when I turn on the headlights, then my A/F ratio goes really lean... I'm guessing the ground i'm using for the injectors isn't good... Any other ideas?

Car is fine, running good with the new injectors.... Except when I turn on the headlights, then my A/F ratio goes really lean... I'm guessing the ground i'm using for the injectors isn't good... Any other ideas?

You moved the grounds, right? Go back to the bolts in the cover?

You moved the grounds, right? Go back to the bolts in the cover?
Did that today, wasn't the issue though.

I changed the latency values (or "dead times") for the new injectors, but I found out I also had to change a value in flashpro called "current injector test pressure".

So basically, the latency values were right, but the pressure value was wrong. So when I turned on the headlights, the battery was putting out 14v instead of the usual 12v, and although the ecu was compensating for the wrong value at 12v, the ecu couldn't compensate enough for the wrong value at 14v...I hope that makes sense.

Finally some action around here! hahahah, coming to the dragon in september? Time to prove your mettle man!

Finally some action around here! hahahah, coming to the dragon in september? Time to prove your mettle man!
Can't know about the dragon yet, it's too far away still but I'll let you know when it gets closer

Back