323's Build

love it when car parts get delivered
nete3y7y.jpg

yruhuzy9.jpg

I have been eyeballing that one for quite a while.

Hey hi, your drive looks freaking awesome, I see you got the same headlights I did, but Im having a problem with the lighting while using a HID, the pattern is not that great

http://i.imgur.com/40wIaNv.jpg

I see you end up adding a 6000k morimoto HIDs which one did you got? all Im finding are bixenon kits :S did you made a retrofit into those aftermarket headlights? or did you just installed a HID kit and add morimoto bulbs into the stock projectors?

Last edited:
Hey hi, your drive looks freaking awesome, I see you got the same headlights I did, but Im having a problem with the lighting while using a HID, the pattern is not that great

http://i.imgur.com/40wIaNv.jpg

I see you end up adding a 6000k morimoto HIDs which one did you got? all Im finding are bixenon kits :S did you made a retrofit into those aftermarket headlights? or did you just installed a HID kit and add morimoto bulbs into the stock projectors?
Sorry for the late reply, I skipped over this somehow.
I went with the same bulbs, 6000k morimoto, put them directly into the projectors with no modification.
The cutoff isn't that great, but that's not too important to me, I just like the output.

as they call out to you each night while you try to sleep

It's been hard on me emotionally... I see the boxes and get happy but then sad that i have to keep waiting.
I've tried to convince myself, "it's not that cold, just go install this" but then the mound of ice and snow in front of my garage door brings me back to reality

Sometimes I feel I should take things slower with my mods because I'm running out of things to do.... Guess that could be a bright side in your situation

Sometimes I feel I should take things slower with my mods because I'm running out of things to do.... Guess that could be a bright side in your situation
Well I'm getting to the same point.
I'm trying to get all the smaller supporting mods out of the way before I buy my supercharger.
Fuel pump, injectors, fuel rail, etc.
So all I have left is the actual SC, clutch and flywheel.
Also I've been getting some of the cosmetic things too, LED door sills, window visors, etc.
It's all coming together!

Reactions: Nix
Spent the whole day in my garage, putting everything into the new the new toolboxes and organizing everything.
Also converted an old desk into a work bench, mounted my new vice to it, found a permanent spot for my compressor, all in all, a good day.
Ready to start modding again!

A new car wash just opened up a few blocks away from me, they have different monthly packages where you can get your car washed everyday if you feel like it.... I'm signing up today!

Updated mod list in first post to reflect all the parts i have waiting in my room...
Also, installed my wheel spacers a few days ago, it's a subtle change but i really love how the wheels are flush with the fenders now.
The only problem now is that on big bumps and sharp turns, the wheels rub, so i guess i'll be getting my fenders rolled soon!

IMG_20140405_170234.jpg IMG_20140405_170315.jpg

Back