323's Build

Were you thinking to do something to your rear tails?
I had plans to smoke them before, but not any more.
I friend of mine had them smoked, got rear ended, and the guy that hit him claimed that he couldn't see his brake lights and didn't get anything from the other guy's insurance.
I just don't think it's worth it.

I want to do something with LEDs in the tailights, but that won't be until next year at least.

I actually agree with this, which is probably the main reason why I wanted the 2014 coupe tails. I think the LED ones they made for the sedan is pretty nice. I think ProCivic is selling them.

Reactions: 323
I actually agree with this, which is probably the main reason why I wanted the 2014 coupe tails. I think the LED ones they made for the sedan is pretty nice. I think ProCivic is selling them.
Yea I'm waiting to see how they look installed, but I think they'll be nice

Ordered a tablet mount.... Can't wait for that project

She's sleeping for the night
ra6e8yde.jpg

This build is taking too long to get serious!!!!! S/C or Turbo already! Quit making it pretty! More fast!

Lol I want to stay N\A
Cams are next
Actually, I need injectors before cams, so that's next

@Nix this should make you happy
I'm ordering DW 1000cc injectors and DW 65c fuel pump today to get prepared for my cams.
I'll also be getting the k-tuned fuel rail soon and install it all at once.
Then i'll be ready for more power!
The stock injectors are almost at their limit right now.

I had asked Vit before and he said upgrading the fuel pump isn't necessary unless going for forced induction. May want to do a little more research before the purchase to determine if a new pump and injectors would be necessary. Would hate to see you waste money.

I'm buying the DW power pack from Vit actually. 1000cc injectors, pump, pigtails and o-rings for only $50 more than the injectors by themselves.
It's available on his website and the deal ends today!

I thought you had the RBC machined to accept 9th gen injectors? You should only need pigtails if you are using 8th gen injectors on the RBC if it hasn't been machined. Are the o-rings an adapter?

the injectors would be too small because I had it machined, the o-rings make them fit. You need the pigtails because they won't fit the connectors

I cant wait for snow. Lol.

Back