323's Build

lol i bet you are ! good to know man thanks

also i got a friend up in carpentersville that him and his dad just got the whole powder coating system oven and all !
so let me know man i got that hook up lol :0)
definitely! thanks man

did the install go pretty smooth for you?
yea it did, it took me a while because i had never done suspension work before so it was all new to me, but it was pretty simple.
as @squiggy says, it's just nuts and bolts lol
my breaker bar (sometimes with my jack pole on top of it) really came in handy with those bigger bolts.
the impact gun and air ratchet made quick work of most of the bolts, although i had to make a run to the store when i stripped a couple :)

today after work i'm going to raise up the front of the car, turn the dampers a bit softer, and inflate the tires a bit to get the car in winter mode.

In the spring, i'm devoting a chuck of money to one of 2 upgrades.
Either
1) Cams from Axion
or
2) Nitrous system from a local performance shop

I figure both to be in the $1000-$1500 range, and I'm really leaning towards nitrous.

Opinions?

In the spring, i'm devoting a chuck of money to one of 2 upgrades.
Either
1) Cams from Axion
or
2) Nitrous system from a local performance shop

I figure both to be in the $1000-$1500 range, and I'm really leaning towards nitrous.

Opinions?

Option #1

Before I sold my Eclipse I had plans for cams, Brian Crower 272s to be more specific. The sound of the 280s give my ears an orgasm. Thought I'd share even though it's not a Civic:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drayj0Ouhw8

Reactions: 323
No... you missed the main message... "I wanna keep doin that till you're dead!"

Hahahaha.

Oh and skip the nitrous... you wanna keep paying to fill that tank or just run more power all the time?

fast-and-furious-fail-nitromethane.jpg

Reactions: 323
Back