323's Build

Guess what!
I found my dad's old air tools (air drill, air hammer, air ratchet) so now I'm in the market for a compressor.
Just a small, maybe 3-gallon about 100 psi one.
But I'm new to this so two questions:
Is 3-gallon at 100-130 psi enough?
What brand would you recommend?

Guess what!
I found my dad's old air tools (air drill, air hammer, air ratchet) so now I'm in the market for a compressor.
Just a small, maybe 3-gallon about 100 psi one.
But I'm new to this so two questions:
Is 3-gallon at 100-130 psi enough?
What brand would you recommend?

3 gallon is not going to be enough for air tools.

5hp 20 gallon tank minimum would be my suggestion. Otherwise, you will just find yourself upgrading eventually.
i actually just found a 15 gallon, 3hp portable compressor that i can borrow whenever i need it, so i'm going to use that (much cheaper than buying one :) )
i've been reading up on what exactly are the specs i would need, and it seems like SCFM matters more than HP, because now that compressors are getting more efficient, you can have one that puts out more SCFM with less HP.

i've been reading up on what exactly are the specs i would need, and it seems like SCFM matters more than HP, because now that compressors are getting more efficient, you can have one that puts out more SCFM with less HP.

Good to know!

want to come help with the installation? lol jk
just afraid of attempting this myself since i've never done suspension work before...

Seems easy enough. Just a handful of bolts here and there. ;)

Reactions: 323
lol that's all it ever is, just some nuts and bolts...how hard could it be?

Probably a lot easier than the the RBC setup. And easier than the full exhaust...just due to not having to climb under the car and work on your back.

Probably a lot easier than the the RBC setup. And easier than the full exhaust...just due to not having to climb under the car and work on your back.
true, plus i was just thinking, since i have the sportlines, i dont need a spring compressor

Woooo! Black Friday! Just got home with this
ymysuran.jpg

Back