323's Build

Just ordered my Megan Racing Street Series coilovers from @wesellcarparts !!
MR-CDK-HC12.jpg

Interesting, they supply new front endlinks. I want to get some greaseable ones. I need to see if MOOG makes them.

Dang.. I have the rbc. And engine is wanting to ping at only 213hp... I wonder if I have a vacuum leak wousod cause it to ping early? Any answers? .

Dang.. I have the rbc. And engine is wanting to ping at only 213hp... I wonder if I have a vacuum leak wousod cause it to ping early? Any answers? .
what do you mean by "ping"?
and your downpipe and exhaust play into the numbers as well.

Fixed it. Does it sound any different when accelerating for y'all? compared to stock... Not in wot or flooring it but around half way throttle?

Fixed it. Does it sound any different when accelerating for y'all? compared to stock... Not in wot or flooring it but around half way throttle?
Yea I find it has a more of a growl to it, like I actually hear the engine's deep tone instead of just the exhaust

Well, so yesterday it hit me to check my oil and it was freakin bone dry dry.. my computer said I had 30%% but now its back to the old days ill always manually check.. I just hope that I didn't screw it up . More $$$

Well, so yesterday it hit me to check my oil and it was freakin bone dry dry.. my computer said I had 30%% but now its back to the old days ill always manually check.. I just hope that I didn't screw it up . More $$$
The % is purely an indicator to figure in miles, rpms, cold starts etc. Then it has an algorithm to determine oil life left. It has no idea if you have oil in the car.

Back