323's Build

I miss working on my car....
AkcVPRH.jpeg

hey i saw those projector head lights on flea bay... have u installed it yet?PICS puhleezeeeeeee

I have a problem, my wires keep popping out and i cant make them stay under
Here's what i'm trying to describe:

I tried staples but the carpet isnt thick enough and they just pop out.
Any ideas? i'm about to do some more wiring but i wanted a way to keep my wires at bay before i start another project
Thanks!
are the wires ran on the inside of the seat belt or the outside?

the outside, i tuck them underneath the piece of plastic along the floor by the door, and they just come out
know its probably a has to pull it all apart but when I was installing car audio wires I had to run it on the inside so I wouldn't run into that problem. hope this help you out

know its probably a has to pull it all apart but when I was installing car audio wires I had to run it on the inside so I wouldn't run into that problem. hope this help you out

i think i'm going to try webby's suggestion and sip tie them, then stuff them under and hopefully with the zip tie it'll be thick enough so it doesnt sneak out. we'll see!
thanks tho, i just dont want to do all the work of ripping up those panels lol

i think i'm going to try webby's suggestion and sip tie them, then stuff them under and hopefully with the zip tie it'll be thick enough so it doesnt sneak out. we'll see!
thanks tho, i just dont want to do all the work of ripping up those panels lol
I know what you mean. good luck let us know how that goes

Reactions: 323
Alright! Success! Just like mine except you put the rays going down which i should have done. I really need to change mine. A+

Last edited:
Alright! Success! Just like mine except you put the rays going down which i should have done. I really need to change mine. Make sure to post this video in the 5 pin thread. A+
Yea, the wiring is still a mess right now tho, it got too dark and I couldn't finish so I just zip tied the rest of the wires together for now

Back