323's Build

Finally, FINALLY got my sportlines installed

D9lZKCk.jpeg

XUUxs8a.jpeg

Right now there's a space about 2 fingers wide but it still has to settle for a while. Can't wait for it to drop a little more and then alignment time

Even by the end of the day it settled a little more

6TF0qRc.jpeg

I love this car.

Will be installing my projectors tomorrow, not sure if my fuse adapters will be here tomorrow or not so i might have to plug them in without the leds for now

I could. There is also a UPS store just across the US border which is about an hour away. I could take a run there and get some cheap...well cheaper gas at the same time.
Would you be willing to buy mine? I've been looking at extended lugs...I figured I wouldn't get them because I already bought a set of lugs but if you bought mine...it would be a great excuse to get extended ones lol

Would you be willing to buy mine? I've been looking at extended lugs...I figured I wouldn't get them because I already bought a set of lugs but if you bought mine...it would be a great excuse to get extended ones lol

Sure....as long as you don't charge $30 for shipping. ;). PM me. I'm headed out of town today for the NASCAR race this weekend but I'll still have Internet access.....I hope.

Reactions: 323
Just came back from taking cutoff pics, uploading soon!

Delivered!

uBNivIBl.jpg

Installed, lookin sexy

PWWdrGul.jpg

i love that line

7Kl8Isul.jpg

i think it really fits with the Si grill

oXxYVpcl.jpg

just headlights

RdDT1bll.jpg

hi-beams

MqSc5rpl.jpg

night time pic, shouldve taken more and some without the fog lights but it started raining, i'll do it soon

poONWAEl.jpg

cutoff from about 10 feet

P3zo01Xl.jpg

cutoff from about 30 feet, note that my car was on a little decline, so the line looks lower than it should

KwvoyAWl.jpg

Can anyone spot what i broke during the install? lol

Last edited:
Back