323's Build

I got the individual cylinder, general, and random misfire lights when a upstream O2 sensor started going but wasnt out of spec itself enough to set the light

got any of the snapshot data on when the errors got set?

I got the individual cylinder, general, and random misfire lights when a upstream O2 sensor started going but wasnt out of spec itself enough to set the light

got any of the snapshot data on when the errors got set?
Nothing specific no, but I was just driving home in traffic, nothing crazy.

I should've included this in the first post, but I first noticed the misfires a few weeks ago, but they were subtle are far in between. Only the past 2-3 has it been getting worse, so maybe it could be a sensor going out.

oh, youre getting actual misfires too, mine was on startup and never actually misfired

Figured out what it was. I rerouted my injector ground wire to an exposed bolt on the side of the engine block, so it took about 2 years but the wires finally got corroded enough to cause an issue. Took a few hours to even figure out what was causing it.

Now having some electrical issues. I think the wiring for my lights is getting loose because the car tells me to check DRL system, but the bulbs are still on so I'm guessing one of my resistors came loose. And one headlight keeps going on and off. So I'm planning on taking off the bumper and headlight housings tonight and checking all the wires, it'll be fun!

Found a resistor wire snapped causing the DRL issue.

The grounds for the relays were getting very rusted, so I'm guessing that is causing the low beam issues. Will be putting it all back together Friday to find out for sure.

Also rerouted my injector grounds to the valve cover bolts so hopefully I won't have an issue that those anymore either.

Dielectric grease. Get some if you live in a salty winter place.
Is that the stuff that will protect against corrosion? I always knew it existed, never knew what it was called. I was already planning on picking some up to put on multiple areas that have a lot of salt and rust building

I've been driving through some rough construction back and forth to work everyday for about 2 weeks now along with some construction on highways around Chicago, and last night my rear suspension collapsed. So I just placed an order for Tein Street Advance coilovers, and they should be here soon!

Also bought new spark plugs since I realized I haven't replaced mine in about 3 years and I'm having some idle stumbling issues that I think are being caused my the plugs. Does anyone know what I should gap them to? I was planning to just measure the gap on the current plugs installed by my tuner and use that but not sure if I should change it at all, not sure what the current gap is yet.

I've been driving through some rough construction back and forth to work everyday for about 2 weeks now along with some construction on highways around Chicago, and last night my rear suspension collapsed. So I just placed an order for Tein Street Advance coilovers, and they should be here soon!

Damn! That sucks :(

Also bought new spark plugs since I realized I haven't replaced mine in about 3 years and I'm having some idle stumbling issues that I think are being caused my the plugs.
.022-.024 gap with the SC according to Vitviper

Why Tein? Probably better options out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just read a bunch of reviews from the people on here and they seemed to be liked for daily driving. I know the redshift ones are the best but they're also more than double the price and I'm not looking to spend that much right now.

Found the problem with my suspension
84b6580fda3fc78eb73737b3599aae12.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back