323's Build

Also! Me and the wife had our post-wedding photoshoot with the photographer. He offered to take some pictures of me with the car in a parking garage, and i think I might have to frame one of these lol
647ec6a59516c66d3bbde868ff472a3d.jpg

21eb5b46d0bf6de8341cf78bb0198a67.jpg

b0b2f30095f267f508337d383163303f.jpg

Hey everyone! (if anyone still follows this thread) I need new brake pads... any suggestions for just normal street use?

I had a vendor (leaving them anonymous) tell me for street use that the oem was the way to go. I was ready to buy hawk or other brands and they carried and they essentially said just buy the oem. They said others dusted worse and didn't really have any benefit unless I stepped up to track pads. That's a whole different beast with getting them up to operating temperature though. Others can give their own feedback.

i use akebono pads, stock spec, one of hondas manufacturers just says akebono instead of honda

I've used EBC Redstuff pads in the past on other vehicles. They were ok for the most part although sometimes when it was really cold it took them a second to start grabbing. I agree with Webby though OEM pads on these cars seem to be substantial unless you brake excessively hard and/or track the car.

You caught me at work! What were you doing there?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Switch Jobs? Was leaving the store and realized I forgot to put on deodorant. Stopped off at that Walgreens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Switch Jobs? Was leaving the store and realized I forgot to put on deodorant. Stopped off at that Walgreens.

I've been working at the Trader Joe's there for almost 3 years

I've been working at the Trader Joe's there for almost 3 years

Yeah, I knew you worked at Trader Joe's but didn't even see one. I've been working in Glenview for almost ten years now and still don't know the area.

Yeah, I knew you worked at Trader Joe's but didn't even see one. I've been working in Glenview for almost ten years now and still don't know the area.

I thought you drove for ABT?

Hey everyone, been away for a long time but I need your help.

A bunch of codes just came up last night.
A code for each cylinder misfiring
A code for all cylinders randomly misfiring
And then c1555 which is a chassis code, but I haven't been able to find anything on it.
After doing a ton of research, I ruled out spark plugs, coil packs, and injectors because not all 4 would go out at once.
I've read that it could be fuel pump and/or filter (I'll check the fuel pressure I'm getting at the rail)
Also could be EGR valve, low oil, head gasket, or O2 sensor?

I'm hoping you guys have more insight on this issue than me. I'm going to advance as soon as they open to see what they say about the c1555 code, and maybe get more clarity. But any ideas would be greatly appreciated as least to help me narrow down the problem.

Back