323's Build

So I put my stock wheels/tires back on yesterday, drove around with no issues. Today I start my car and the TPMS light comes on, imid is telling me to check the TPMS system.

I try to read fault codes and nothing comes up...

I had clone-able sensors put into the new wheels/tires and ran them all summer with no issues, so idk what happened.

Any ideas?

So I put my stock wheels/tires back on yesterday, drove around with no issues. Today I start my car and the TPMS light comes on, imid is telling me to check the TPMS system.

I try to read fault codes and nothing comes up...

I had clone-able sensors put into the new wheels/tires and ran them all summer with no issues, so idk what happened.

Any ideas?
and the air pressure is good on the winters? That's all that I can think of honestly. Maybe they're low from sitting all summer?

and the air pressure is good on the winters? That's all that I can think of honestly. Maybe they're low from sitting all summer?
That was my first thought but there's a separate "Low Tire Pressure" pop-up on the imid for that, this is different when it's saying "Check TPMS System"

But hey, I'll check the pressures tomorrow morning, hopefully it's something that simple.
My only other option is to bring it to the Firestone that put the summer wheels together and programmed the new TPMS, see if they have any idea. I just don't know when I'll have time to do that.

That was my first thought but there's a separate "Low Tire Pressure" pop-up on the imid for that, this is different when it's saying "Check TPMS System"

But hey, I'll check the pressures tomorrow morning, hopefully it's something that simple.
My only other option is to bring it to the Firestone that put the summer wheels together and programmed the new TPMS, see if they have any idea. I just don't know when I'll have time to do that.
damn thats weird, im happy Canadian cars never got tpms

Well what's even weirder is that this morning when I started my car the light was gone, hopefully it doesn't come back!

ecu brain fart till it realized the cloned sensors were ok :nerd:
I wish, it came back on today on my way home. But now I'm guessing it actually is pressure related, coming on and off with the temperature as the tires warm up maybe?

Yeah that could be. Cold temp could be just low enough to trigger it.

I didn't post this right away but this happened last Wednesday

370f53b9bae57a7653d6e15747b5fbb4.jpg

0e1ed4e5d70b1b80cec4f6950a8d456f.jpg

Good news is, it was the stock wheels and the insurance is covering it, but still frustrating

That could have gone very badly if it slipped off those blocks. Makes me super angry looking at that. What jerks.

Back