323's Build

How well are the lights at night? and was it difficult to wire the LED?
Which lights are you asking about?
I've put HIDs in the low beams, so very good output. And no, the LED bar is very easy to wire up.

Worried about driving home tonight... Just got this picture of the street in front of my house
5aa0164c8e4322656b499d205b5698d9.jpg

Dang. Congrats, I know how that is...been there done that
Thanks, and yea it makes me sad to think I won't be doing anything to it but then again I barely have free time with trying to plan everything. Plus it gives me time to actually enjoy the car because up until now it's always been in the garage being worked on.

Thanks, and yea it makes me sad to think I won't be doing anything to it but then again I barely have free time with trying to plan everything. Plus it gives me time to actually enjoy the car because up until now it's always been in the garage being worked on.

It'll be alright in the end when the wife is happy anyway ( happy wife happy life) then come all the other things and the car gets pushed around even more. It's never ending lol. But yes enjoy it for now. Plus you're sc'd there is plenty to enjoy there.

It'll be alright in the end when the wife is happy anyway ( happy wife happy life) then come all the other things and the car gets pushed around even more. It's never ending lol. But yes enjoy it for now. Plus you're sc'd there is plenty to enjoy there.
Exactly, I'm happy with the way it is now. It actually feels finished.

The more I inspect my car, the more I think my transmission was never leaking and the dealership was trying to BS me into getting the work done there.

I don't recall this story. The dealer told you the trans was leaking?

Engine oil is leaking from almost every crevice because it's too thin for the pressure from the supercharger. I'll change it to 5w with the next oil change.

Last oil change, the dealership showed me my car on the lift and said the trans was leaking. And it really looked like it was coming from the trans axle seal so I replaced it myself.

But now a few weeks later I'm thinking it's engine oil leaking above and dripping down from above the trans axle seal so from the bottom it looks like the seal is bad and it's trans fluid leaking.

Back