420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

And we're just starting! we had a successful start to testing on the ‪‎VitTuned‬ Honda Civic R18 running our custom VitTuned MoTec‬ ‪M150‬ firmware package. The fuel system couldn't keep up and I had to cut the testing short, but everything went very smooth otherwise -- made 410hp & 330tq on 22psi of boost using an old PTE 5757 turbocharger (with a 2.5" downpipe at that).

The MoTeC firmware package we've developed brings a lot to what has been an otherwise neglected platform -- anti lag, closed loop boost control, boost by gear, closed loop lambda control w/ an LSU 4.9 wideband sensor (accurate even for full time closed loop in boost!), launch control, traction control, flat foot shift, rolling antilag... the list of features just goes on! We'll be demoing some of the features after we get the fuel system upgraded to handle big power on this platform.

When an R18 sounds more savage than your K series.

8b433e617afe46c16dc5a3af1e3bf799.jpg

congrats man!!!!

5000-6000rpm must feel like a kick in the pants based on that graph.... like 140tq and over 210hp gained in that span of 1k rpm!

So awesome man. So happy to see your build & progression to get these results. Is vit in the video tuning you? Is he in the vit sweatshirt?

So awesome man. So happy to see your build & progression to get these results. Is vit in the video tuning you? Is he in the vit sweatshirt?

Yeah that's Vit in the VitTuned jacket.

And yes finally glad to not be working with F*ckboys. What are the odds 2/3 turn out to be scumbags, Scamtech and my "boy" Yuri I would HIGHLY suggest everyone stay away from these f*cks. They'll keep your car for years and not perform any of the services, whatever I have money for lawyers to be on their asses.

Last edited:
@420Coupe - I didn't read your entire thread but do you have any other R18's that are anywhere close to you (being the World's Fastest)?

Back