420Coupe's BOSS R18A1

Oh btw
a6bd53486986a2e7b6287547add92c82.jpg

World's Fastest Honda Civic R18!!
IG | 420Coupe

we'll break into 10s with current setup. Then swap it out and go for 8s

IG | 420Coupe

What reasoning is there for doing 2 more upgrades? Why not just do the part upgrades to hit 8's if that's where you know you're going?

Nothing's been upgraded yet this is stock flow head and a bolt on turbo kit. New turbo is just sitting pretty right now

Edit: and till I get someone to agree to make tranny pretty screwed

IG | 420Coupe

Nothing's been upgraded yet this is stock flow head and a bolt on turbo kit. New turbo is just sitting pretty right now

Edit: and till I get someone to agree to make tranny pretty screwed

IG | 420Coupe
you make any progress with your r18? Been a long time without any updates

you make any progress with your r18? Been a long time without any updates

Got stuck with finding someone to actually make the dogbox had a couple places lined up but one wanted me to pay for 10 upfront. The other to commit to 50 in a year. And one said they’d do it paid and just never went anywhere. They refunded me the money.

So debating buying 10 used transmissions for like 100-250 a piece and just do glory passes blowing up gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the way this is worded, and the sound of it.

m3 is a beauty. @Biohazard @jrotax101 @MrsJrotax101 @Dar-Dar may like that. Seems like I'm also missing a few various m3 owners, but I'm drawing a blank currently.

Lol well glory passes cause I think we might get two out of each one at the current HP if not just 1 pass maybe not even a full one lol

Edit might blow up mid pass in 3rd or 4th

I mean if it gets you a new record time, what's a couple hundred in a trans blowing..... right?

Did you get rid of the silver civic?

Silver civic (EJ8) has been gone for a longggggggg time. Before we got the E90.

Now we have the '99 M3, the '04 M3, the '11 335i, and the '17 Civic Sport Touring.
The 335i is being sold soon. We got the FK7 because of the baby.

I was thinking the 335 was traded for the hatch, but I'm also crazy

Back