Photos 9th Gen Civic Wheels Collection By Brand - Pics

Hey guys.. I'm looking at some bbs reps, size is 17x8.5 5x114.3 with a 30 offset. I'm pretty nervous about the fitment and being to poked. Can't seem to find anyone with these specs. I'm gonna run the stock 2154517s on them. I want to be pretty flush with not a ton of camber just to fit them. And be able to tuck a little tire.

Hey guys.. I'm looking at some bbs reps, size is 17x8.5 5x114.3 with a 30 offset. I'm pretty nervous about the fitment and being to poked. Can't seem to find anyone with these specs. I'm gonna run the stock 2154517s on them. I want to be pretty flush with not a ton of camber just to fit them. And be able to tuck a little tire.

My 17x8 +32 is hellaflush with 215/45/17 tires. You will probably poke about half an inch in the front. The back should be perfect!

age9u6as.jpg

Anyone know if these will work ? I want the 17 by 8.25.. 2012 civic si coupe on eibach prolines.. Will i have to roll fenders??

age9u6as.jpg

Anyone know if these will work ? I want the 17 by 8.25.. 2012 civic si coupe on eibach prolines.. Will i have to roll fenders??
No fender work needed. They should fit fine.I don't see an offset labeled anywhere though, am I missing that?

Yes.. I called xxr and tjey said i should be good with 35 offset .. He said not to go with the 25 offset.. I really want to go with a deep dish rim.. You know how much it usually costs to roll fenders??

Okay, in all seriousness, besides looking ostentatious, would there really be a problem with fitting these wheels on an lx coupe. I know people constantly tell me they are too big for the car, but these have such an AWESOME look to them that I want a good legit reason to not fit them. If I did install them, I would be getting d2 racing coilovers, and from what I have read they have pillow ball upper mounts with camber plates to adjust so I'm pretty sure I could dial in the camber if the situation arose so is there any reason that these won't fit? Not looking to do a huge drop either. image.jpg

They are unique rims..
Yea i think i might go with chromium black.. Does that color look cheap??

I've decided to go with klutch km20's but I like the look of a wider rim so I wanted to know if anyone had any input on if the 19x8.5 versus the 19x10. I would like to have the deep concave if possible but I know there would be inner wheel well clearance issues. I intend on rolling the fenders when getting the wheels mounted so that's not a problem. I would just like some input on what would fit with rolled fenders and what wouldn't. image.jpg

I've decided to go with klutch km20's but I like the look of a wider rim so I wanted to know if anyone had any input on if the 19x8.5 versus the 19x10. I would like to have the deep concave if possible but I know there would be inner wheel well clearance issues. I intend on rolling the fenders when getting the wheels mounted so that's not a problem. I would just like some input on what would fit with rolled fenders and what wouldn't.

With 19x10, youll need to get +30offset to clear the strut in the front. And there will be a lot of rolling/pull work on both rear and front fenders to clear the top area but 19s will fit.

What's up everyone I'm new to the this forum an I'm looking for some ideas. I have a 2912 civic si an I would like to put put on some vossens cv3s 19s. I was wondering how much would I have to drop it an do I even have to drop it at all? ???

Work Wheels
website=http://www.workwheelsusa.com/
18x7.5 et47 work emotion 11R in gloss white + matte black lugs + matte black ITM tpms valve stem
225/40-18 falken 512
10-jpg.3507
1-jpg.3508
8-jpg.3509
7-jpg.3510

gunmetal cr kai 17x8 +47
hdrshot01.jpg

hdrshot02.jpg

18x9.5 +38's Work Cr Kiwami's in Matte Bronze
225/40/18
20121219_084549.jpg

20121219_141213.jpg

Cr-kai 17x9 +17
CR-KAIs17x9et17.jpg

Work emotion Xd9 17x8.5 +32
You think i can go with some 18x9.5 +40 wrapped on 245/40 ...im sitting on eibach pro kit and already have the tires!!

Back