9thcivic DIY Contest #4 For A Chance To Win $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect weekend to work on a project...bump

I was going to do a combo DIY on the 22mm Progress rear sway bar and Moog end links but changed my mind lol. For those that buy both products new, the Progress rear sway bar includes instructions and pictures and the Moog end links include instructions which are straight forward.

I was going to do a combo DIY on the 22mm Progress rear sway bar and Moog end links but changed my mind lol. For those that buy both products new, the Progress rear sway bar includes instructions and pictures and the Moog end links include instructions which are straight forward.

You shouldn't let that stop you from doing a DIY. Instructions always seem to leave out nuances and personal experiences go a long way for helping others through the installation. Not to mention, some may buy these parts used in the future and not have the instructions.

You shouldn't let that stop you from doing a DIY. Instructions always seem to leave out nuances and personal experiences go a long way for helping others through the installation. Not to mention, some may buy these parts used in the future and not have the instructions.

Yeah I thought about the used aspect after I finished lol.

GUccq.gif

I was going to do a DIY on high/low tone horn replacement, but i just wanted to make sure there wasnt a DIY for that already?
webby MrsJrotax101 would you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back