9thCivic NorthEast Crew!!! =)

This thread may need restarted... seeing as how this is trying to be run on 2 sites? The OP hasn't been on here in like 2 weeks to update the requests here. I've put some into place, but some are taken - flippercon. It's going to be a nightmare trying to take requests off two lists.

I think a "9thcivic NE Crew" thread needs started with fresh numbers. The person who starts the thread needs to be active here to handle requests and update the list. Just my opinion. If someone would like to do it - you can start a new thread.

I'll do it :)

Hey guys welcome to the 9TH Northeast!

The requirements are that you must live in the Northeast (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, & Vermont) and drive a 9gen be it a R18 coupe or a si sedan so if its a 9gen your in.

to join just post in here with the city and state in which you live and a number 1-100. quick note: please look at the list before you request a number, thanks :)

Please feel free to post a picture of your ride!

the list is as follows (I will fill in numbers as they are claimed)

1 nat3d Adams, MA

13 FB2Chris Manchester, NH

83 khmaiinfamous Derry NH

Last edited:
Also I wondered about the decal. The ones from the last thread had 9thGen Northeast crew. Is that gonna change? Like to 9civic Northeast crew? webby

Last edited:
Also I wondered about the decal. The ones from the last thread had 9thGen Northeast crew. Is that gonna change? Like to 9civic Northeast crew? webby
id like new ones i have to get to webby about some decals i wanted for my home town crew so ill see if he can do something for us

hey Flippercon your in the wrong place lol i added you without thinking you should be in the mid-atlantic crew i believe

hey Flippercon your in the wrong place lol i added you without thinking you should be in the mid-atlantic crew i believe

The last thread had it going Down to Va. Are you drawing the line at the Mason Dixi? There wasn't any clarification to how far the North east is.

Last edited:
The last thread had it going Down to Va. Are you drawing the line at the Mason Dixi? There wasn't any clarification to how far the North east is.

yeah i was going off of the description of the forum section im sorry man. i will update the original post to clarify.

start one up for that section man :)

Threads merged. Hopefully I didn't start any fights :box:

im suprised there is no mid atlantic thread. if you like ill include va i just dont wanna be responsible for the entire east coast.

im suprised there is no mid atlantic thread. if you like ill include va i just dont wanna be responsible for the entire east coast.
We're all friends here. There's no Mid-Atlantic probably because no one ever started one.

Back