• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

9thCivic NorthEast Crew!!! =)

CivicMx

i havent found them on tire rack or procivic or corsport so doubting its legitness

Brooksie365

Worcester, Ma
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
if any of you guys are looking for a tsudo exhaust please let me know first if i can get rid of it i will take it right off my car and deliver it i have only had it for 1 week just to loud for me

CivicMx

if any of you guys are looking for a tsudo exhaust please let me know first if i can get rid of it i will take it right off my car and deliver it i have only had it for 1 week just to loud for me
Axleback or catback? Post a vid of it!

FB2Chris

Any idea what you plan on getting instead?

CivicMx

I like my stock axleback...i do wanna free up some air on it..i would like a bit more idle drone and also crusiing drone but just a bitt.. that tsudo shouldnt be a hard sell .. how much you selling for

Brooksie365

Worcester, Ma
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I like my stock axleback...i do wanna free up some air on it..i would like a bit more idle drone and also crusiing drone but just a bitt.. that tsudo shouldnt be a hard sell .. how much you selling for
i dont know i got it for 319 a week ago i was hoping to be able to sell it around there i am more than willing to deliver and help put it on if needed. i was hoping that me shipping it would bring how much i would have to take off to a smaller amount. i just got it on Wednesday of last week. and it is an si model sedan