9thCivic NorthEast Crew!!! =)

i havent found them on tire rack or procivic or corsport so doubting its legitness

if any of you guys are looking for a tsudo exhaust please let me know first if i can get rid of it i will take it right off my car and deliver it i have only had it for 1 week just to loud for me

if any of you guys are looking for a tsudo exhaust please let me know first if i can get rid of it i will take it right off my car and deliver it i have only had it for 1 week just to loud for me
Axleback or catback? Post a vid of it!

Any idea what you plan on getting instead?

I like my stock axleback...i do wanna free up some air on it..i would like a bit more idle drone and also crusiing drone but just a bitt.. that tsudo shouldnt be a hard sell .. how much you selling for

I like my stock axleback...i do wanna free up some air on it..i would like a bit more idle drone and also crusiing drone but just a bitt.. that tsudo shouldnt be a hard sell .. how much you selling for
i dont know i got it for 319 a week ago i was hoping to be able to sell it around there i am more than willing to deliver and help put it on if needed. i was hoping that me shipping it would bring how much i would have to take off to a smaller amount. i just got it on Wednesday of last week. and it is an si model sedan

Back