9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

Lol, I see "they" don't even have an 8ccd VIII event started, no one cares. The real passionate ones have moved on.

Once I get confirmation from Fontana that the contract, etc. are ok, then we can start reserving our rooms / cabins.

Remember, 15 lodge rooms, 4 Azalea cabins; the lodge rooms are at a discounted rate of $79.00 per night.

Last edited:
Lol, I see "they" don't even have an 8ccd VIII event started, no one cares. The real passionate ones have moved on.

Once I get confirmation from Fontana that the contract, etc. are ok, then we can start reserving our rooms / cabins.

Remember, 15 lodge rooms, 4 Azalea cabins; the lodge rooms are at a discounted rate of $79.00 per night.
all the people that made it cool are here now. fact, indisputable

What are the cabins priced at?

Maybe you can fly somewhere, then catch a ride with someone. There are several of us coming from all over the country. So you wouldn't necessarily need to fly to NC.

Maybe you can fly somewhere, then catch a ride with someone. There are several of us coming from all over the country. So you wouldn't necessarily need to fly to NC.

Good idea...I'd have to see about it though cause I'll be back in University when this goes on so it might be hard to take the time off

Back