9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

The upper wheel is actually anthracite. It is hard to tell by the picture. The other difference between the wheels is the upper and the ones on the car are +25 and the TSW's are +20

he thinks he is bigger than he really is........ wait, wha?!?
I seem to recall many people not being to keep up with the measly pizza cutter 205s.

And I did NOT do a 4 lug conversion on my Si. ;)

I seem to recall many people not being to keep up with the measly pizza cutter 205s.
true, but many had a smoother ride while enjoying AC and a radio :giggle:

I was in my land yacht so I don't mean my car. 7thGen Maxima = Japanese Caddy

true, but many had a smoother ride while enjoying AC and a radio :giggle:

I was in my land yacht so I don't mean my car. 7thGen Maxima = Japanese Caddy

True, but I bet I had more fun. Especially on the Dragon, and with the weather who needs AC.
:tap:

And I was looking for some opinions on which ones to keep/sell.

True, but I bet I had more fun. Especially on the Dragon, and with the weather who needs AC.
:tap:

And I was looking for some opinions on which ones to keep/sell.
keep the wheels you like the best (ignore tires that are on the wheels). You can always swap out the tires. Sell the others regardless of whoever wants your wheels. Wheels will always sell

keep the wheels you like the best (ignore tires that are on the wheels). You can always swap out the tires. Sell the others regardless of whoever wants your wheels. Wheels will always sell
Thanks and they are all name brand wheels. Two are Team Dynamic and the other is TSW. Maybe not name brand like Volk. They are all made in England, or at least that's what they are stamped with.

Agreed with k757. Keep the rims you like the most. You can keep them stock or powder coat them at any point down the road if you want a simple change.

Agreed with k757. Keep the rims you like the most. You can keep them stock or powder coat them at any point down the road if you want a simple change.
actually now is the perfect time to powdercoat them as you have extras sitting around to use in the meantime. I do love the cleanness of powder coating

-Keith
'11 WRX

Sell all 3, get some 15x7/8 TRMotorsport wheels, and rock the 225's
That was the plan. I can't find the 235s anymore. It looks like 225 would be as wide as I can go. Gotta guy coming by tomorrow to look at the Anthracite ones. He doesn't want the tires, so I will either keep them for autox/track days or sell them.

The Team Dynamics are the same weight as the TR wheels. They are very similar, but I might like the TRs better. It would be $932 with shipping for TR 15x7 and 225 RS-3s.

i am not ready to find any walls with a car, i'll stick to apex for now. my old volvo was a fun drifter but, had to let it go.

My old Volvo was a fun drifter:
VOLVO4.jpg

but, had to let it go
EXVOLVO4.jpg

Back