9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

went to look at a ae86 corolla that turned out to be a big pos ae92. the guy wanted 2300 for a turd of a car that needed to much work grrrr. i was hoping o have a good shape 86 to play and maybe bring to the dragon.

I'll take the modern day version (brz) rather than a busted 80s model, those cars dont exist up here anymore :sad:

some of the older jap cars here are still in good condish... i would love to build a 510 but, those are $$$ in anyway you look at it. having an older ae86 and a new brz/frs would be pretty cool if you ask me. those old corollas are around 2300lbs ww and rwd, with a good suspension and tires it would be a nice apex finder.

And a nice wall finder. They slide easily too which makes them popular dorifto cars.

some of the older jap cars here are still in good condish... i would love to build a 510 but, those are $$$ in anyway you look at it. having an older ae86 and a new brz/frs would be pretty cool if you ask me. those old corollas are around 2300lbs ww and rwd, with a good suspension and tires it would be a nice apex finder.

A few years ago I was trying to get a 510 with a SR20DET swap that was $12k. I got the Miata instead :sadface:

i am not ready to find any walls with a car, i'll stick to apex for now. my old volvo was a fun drifter but, had to let it go.

No more 235s for 15s, so gonna keep one of my current sets of wheels and go with 225s. Everyone wants to only buy my favorites. I dont know if I can sell them.
2012-02-22115654.jpg

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

Yeah. It is for the BMW. That is what I have on all three sets. I want to get some Hankook RS-3s in 225/45/15. I just need to sell one or two sets that I have along with the tires. I am trying to decide which wheels to keep for the BMW.
A little cleaning of one of the other sets.
2012-02-22153849.jpg

Back