9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

Now I have to see how my little truck will do pulling the bmw. If it doesnt do well, then I will be driving the Si. Then it would be speed or handling.

sorry for typos, from phone
E30, FA5

I spoke with Fontana today and we're gonna do the BBQ, but what we get as food choices is up to us. I really want the ribs and beef brisket but if many people want pulled pork we'll go with that.

I wanted to have it outside by the Wildwood grill, like two years ago and we will, apparently Fontana remodeled that area to be larger.

Now I have to see how my little truck will do pulling the bmw. If it doesnt do well, then I will be driving the Si. Then it would be speed or handling.

E30, FA5

It'll be tough pulling it up the hills, my dad's 6cyl Ranger has trouble moving its own weight around, can't imagine towing with it.

I spoke with Fontana today and we're gonna do the BBQ, but what we get as food choices is up to us. I really want the ribs and beef brisket but if many people want pulled pork we'll go with that.

I wanted to have it outside by the Wildwood grill, like two years ago and we will, apparently Fontana remodeled that area to be larger.
it is, it's-a very nice

brisket or pork, either is a strong choiceas long as there are ribs and plenty of them. coleslaw and a cheesecake for dessert please

It'll be tough pulling it up the hills, my dad's 6cyl Ranger has trouble moving its own weight around, can't imagine towing with it.
The truck does well and the trailer is light and rolls well. It might have some trouble with the hills. I just cant drive the bimmer there, especially if I swap to a 4.10.

Ribs definitely and pulled pork or brisket is fine.

E30, FA5

The truck does well and the trailer is light and rolls well. It might have some trouble with the hills. I just cant drive the bimmer there, especially if I swap to a 4.10.

Ribs definitely and pulled pork or brisket is fine. Gotta have corn on the cobb with bbq.

E30, FA5

E30, FA5

Robert doesn't eat beef :giggle:

They made him a special chicken sandwich last time though :rotfl:
I hope there was no special sauce.....

boosh.gif

Special sauce.:eek:

The list is looking good. I really hope I have the vacation time and feel up to it.

E30, FA5

Special sauce.:eek:

The list is looking good. I really hope I have the vacation time and feel up to it.

E30, FA5
You should be feeling better by september?

As for vacation time it could be tough, I've been looking for a new job and would probably have limited time to take off in September if I get one soon.

You should be feeling better by september?

As for vacation time it could be tough, I've been looking for a new job and would probably have limited time to take off in September if I get one soon.

I stil have nine months of maint treatment. Oral chemo, and I have good days and bad days. Thats why I was leaning towards the Si. Comfort. Its not like I wouldnt have fun. I know it is stock, but it is still a very capable car. I wouldnt warn the sheriffs from miles away either. The bmw is so loud.

Hope your job search goes well or that you dont need to search

E30, FA5

Back