9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I knew their screen names, I was the one that got the exhaust shoot and video organized last year

speaking of, I'll have to get something for the BRZ (if it happens) it won't have the "rumble" but it should sound nice, I can't imagine a dragon meet with a quiet car.

nah i'd rather do a full cbe first then see what kinds of headers/hfcs will be released for that car, sticky tires are probably the first thing i will do.

That's just to make lots of noise. I'd do a catback as well. It definitely won't take long for some to be made

I'm really looking forward to driving a BRZ. One of the percs of working at a Porsche/Subaru dealer is that I get to drive the new models before anyone else. Just drove the new 911 the other day :fistpump:

has the dealership given an eta for one of the brz's to arrive?

looks like this just might be a veteran meet, which is not bad... i don't have dave's number or i would send him the info. if i have a brz in sept it will have my re-11s on it with a cbe as well. a mustang would be awesome but, i would want the new 5.0 in grabber blue w/tp ( dave's exact car ).

looks like this just might be a veteran meet, which is not bad... i don't have dave's number or i would send him the info. if i have a brz in sept it will have my re-11s on it with a cbe as well. a mustang would be awesome but, i would want the new 5.0 in grabber blue w/tp ( dave's exact car ).

If I had the money, a Laguna Seca Boss 302 would be in my garage right now. Those things are wicked

I still get visions of getting a 2013 GT with the Recaro seat option, maybe if I don't get the BRZ (90% chance I will), I know Dawn and Jeff would hunt me down with pitchforks if I got a Mustang :ohnoes:

There will be a lot of veterans at the meet, but we'll have to get some noobs to join as well, to get their first dragon experience started off right.

I try to get enthusiasts from CT to make the trek each year, but they all wimp out (I have to conclude that they are posers). F*ck'em, I go!

I try to get enthusiasts from CT to make the trek each year, but they all wimp out (I have to conclude that they are posers). F*ck'em, I go!

because it's not drag racing....duh!

I might have a few locals going with me this year (depending on where I am), but I'll see how it goes, one has a celica all-trac which should be interesting.

Dave as in airportguy770?
I've already told him about the meet and he doesn't have the GB 5.0 anymore :(

because it's not drag racing....duh!

I might have a few locals going with me this year (depending on where I am), but I'll see how it goes, one has a celica all-trac which should be interesting.
now that I'm into auto-x, I have higher hopes that they will crave and appreciate the twisties

Yeah, he might still come. we'll see :) we usually room with them every year we're there so I'm looking forward to it :D

Back