9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I've been thinking about something. Since this will be a 9thcivic meet, and since my Si isn't a 9th gen, why not drive the Miata instead? I've always wanted to take it up there, just never have. If I attend this meet I might have to bring The Beast

the runs we had last year (WRXs and the ms3) were fun but I quickly left everyone behind, the one thing missing was the sound of your E30's I6 screaming off the trees, I vote for keeping the i6 because, imo it sounds better and keeps the character of the car.

If I get the brz I wont be quite a monster in the straights, I'll actually have to drive the car.
I do love the sound of the I6. That's why I thought about doing some small things to it. It would definitely have it this year still. I just have to decide if I should get new wheels 15x8 and tires 225/45/15, or some other upgrades. I could always brings the Yokohama r comps.

I do love the sound of the I6. That's why I thought about doing some small things to it. It would definitely have it this year still. I just have to decide if I should get new wheels 15x8 and tires 225/45/15, or some other upgrades. I could always brings the Yokohama r comps.

hopefully it wont rain if you have the rcomps, of course you could be the badass and trailer your car into fontana...because racecar

Greg should bring the miata although the civic is looking nice.

yup, that dave. what car does he have now, the 5.0 was a really nice car.

I'm not sure but I suspect he'll be getting something else before the dragon. He just got married in October so likely something he and his wife can drive.

You don't need to read the past pages. It's just people talking about what car they're thinking about bringing and such. If you know of friends or others who'd enjoy it..shoot them an invite.

to sum it up; we're having the 9th dragon meet sept 13-16, lots o dragon veterans will be attending

Nate says he wants to trade his legacy grandma car for a BRZ :laughing:

So are all the subie people from last year gonna be coming to the 9thcivic meet this year?

So I asked about the brz again. One person said April or may and one said none till late 2012 or 2013. I believe the guy that said April or may more than the other guy

Back