9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

It's definitely being released this year as a 2013 model, so maybe May around my area, I'll actually see one at the Philly autoshow this year

I wish there would be one at the NC auto show. Our dealership provides the Subaru's for the event and I know for a fact there won't be one

Nate says he wants to trade his legacy grandma car for a BRZ :laughing:

Did you read the comment I made on one of his Facebook status's about is her name going to be on the lease/mortgage for the house/apartment/condo or whatever he was buying.. :rotfl:

to sum it up even more. Jeff-fa-fa will be attending the meet or we'll go make a huge detour to drag him down to it

If I had the money, a Laguna Seca Boss 302 would be in my garage right now. Those things are wicked
Sport Auto editor Christian Gebhard took the track-orientated Mustang special over to the Hockenheim circuit for a fast lap recording a best time of 1:13.2, which puts it behind the likes of the BMW M5 F10 (1:12.9) but in front of the Audi R8 4.2 FSI (1:13.4), Aston Martin DBS (1:13.5) and Ferrari California (1:13.5).

View: http://youtu.be/SdR0qTzbUUU

^^ time to make business cards and drop them on 302's you spot saying "I'm faster" :giggle:

a wise man once said...

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

you almost had me??? you never had me.. you never had your car!

Anybody want to help change out the CMC on my Si? I am finally putting the TWM cable bushings in too. It would definitely be the more comfortable car for the Dragon, but the e30 is more entertaining. FR is much better than FF.

Anybody want to help change out the CMC on my Si? I am finally putting the TWM cable bushings in too. It would definitely be the more comfortable car for the Dragon, but the e30 is more entertaining. FR is much better than FF.

Sure, come over tonight.

I'll be happy to go to Georgia

and FR is better than f/awd...yea I just typed that lol

Back