9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I am trying to one man bleed now. I have a vacuum bleeder, but it is not cooperating. It's only a few minutes until my son gets home. And those that remember him, he is now about 5'5" and 165. He is a veteran of two with the Si, and one with the bimmer.

I'll be happy to go to Georgia

and FR is better than f/awd...yea I just typed that lol
I can believe you said it, because that was the reason behind the bimmer. I am close to 125k on my Si.

The roads here in the mountains are still not good. Too much gravel. I talked to ETF the other day(Before I was on here) and he said it's no good until April or so.

I am trying to one man bleed now. I have a vacuum bleeder, but it is not cooperating. It's only a few minutes until my son gets home. And those that remember him, he is now about 5'5" and 165. He is a veteran of two with the Si, and one with the bimmer.

It caught me off guard when I was looking at your E30 and he started talking to me about it. Cool kid

nice, he just needs some wheel-time now

I looked for some pics of him and found one (2010)
IMG_7569.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

wow, look who is in this pic :D (2009)
IMG_4641.jpg

wow, and this:
IMG_4627.jpg

hopefully this year will be like that, I have some pics of last year with all of the Subaru crew

I wish I had been there for the early years. 2010 was fun but from what I've heard the prior years were better.

I thought I had some pics of the Subaru's outside the Subaru house and the soy bean field rally stage but apparently I only have this one
151.jpg

Thanks for the pics and memories. Fun times.
I finished the EM1 CMC and changed my cable bushings finally. It is a night and day difference. I might actually think of bringing it instead.

Nice pic. One really nice e36 and an e30 that still needs work.

I think your E30 is awesome. It's a little rough around the edges but it's no trailer queen and that's what is awesome about it

I finished the EM1 CMC and changed my cable bushings finally. It is a night and day difference. I might actually think of bringing it instead.

I went straight from the stock Si shifter to TWM stage 2 short shifter, hybrid racing cable bushings and hybrid racing base bushings. It made the car fun again. Coming from the Miata the Si's shifter felt like a truck but now it's the other way around. It's amazing how much a better shift can make driving

I'm thinking about buying a vibrant exhaust for your car if you bring it just to you can have some sound again :laughing: , you with a quiet car at the dragon just wouldn't be right.

My WRX's shifter is like a truck's, but it's precise, heavy, and easy to bang gears on it. I never missed a shift in it ever where Honda shift linkages don't seem to like me very much.

I could do the squidmaster special exhaust. The em1 CMC made the most difference. I was actually able to power shift with no complaints from 1-2 and 2-3. I might have to get headers and a resonator for the bmw, if it is the chariot of choice.

Although it would be nice to show what a stock si can do with good tires and alignment.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I think your E30 is awesome. It's a little rough around the edges but it's no trailer queen and that's what is awesome about it

I went straight from the stock Si shifter to TWM stage 2 short shifter, hybrid racing cable bushings and hybrid racing base bushings. It made the car fun again. Coming from the Miata the Si's shifter felt like a truck but now it's the other way around. It's amazing how much a better shift can make driving
I have the twm stuff from 2007, so no stage two. I have everything else though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

nice, he just needs some wheel-time now

I looked for some pics of him and found one (2010)
IMG_7569.jpg

wow, look who is in this pic :D (2009)
IMG_4641.jpg

wow, and this:

all the cool ppl in this pics...
Me, Matt, Santiago, Rich, Rich's Son, Ken, Robert, Christina, Mike, Dave, Steph, Nathan, Rickeh, Rachel, Joey, Dawn, Jared...
miss u y'll...

Back