9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

I'm definitely down for the meet. I've been out of work for a while though and my finances at the moment are nil. Mikey6p and I were talking a while back about splitting a cabin 3 ways. I guess I should touch base with him again about it. As soon as I have an income stream again I'll get my registration paid.

I'm coming from Greensboro, NC in a 2007 FA5

On a semi-related side note: I had a brief correspondence with Cookstar on FB, and he mentioned that he and a special guest would be in attendance. :rockwoot:

Not sure on rooming arrangements yet. I'd cover your rooming expense if it came down to it, just cause im that kind of awesome

mattsbobo getxerxdone mikey6p kasper04 Would be an epic cabin combination :pimp:

Not sure on rooming arrangements yet. I'd cover your rooming expense if it came down to it, just cause im that kind of awesome

mattsbobo getxerxdone mikey6p kasper04 Would be an epic cabin combination :pimp:

:sadface: < Dude, I seriously caught a few of these reading your post. I don't have the words sir, other than you're the man. :bighug:

or dent doing it 16hrs? or whatever on a motorcycle from Canada.

Back