9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

BTW, I am staying at the Lodge - arriving late Wednesday afternoon and leaving early Sunday morning. I like having my room there - being able to go out in the main lobby in the morning with my coffee and computer.

How early do you think you and 07TLX will want to leave? Keep in mind I'll have mr. Natey with me this time.

Not really happy about the cabin, I loved my lodge room last year, but the cabins are much better for parties / cookouts / etc.

How early do you think you and 07TLX will want to leave? Keep in mind I'll have mr. Natey with me this time.

Not really happy about the cabin, I loved my lodge room last year, but the cabins are much better for parties / cookouts / etc.

As far as I'm concerned, the earlier we leave the better. I'm guessing I'll be spending most of my Fontana time at the cabins.

As far as I'm concerned, the earlier we leave the better. I'm guessing I'll be spending most of my Fontana time at the cabins.

What Ken said.... 6ish maybe to try and avoid traffic...

Last edited:
I'll probably be in this pack with you guys, if you don't mind, since I'll be heading back to NY.

BTW, I am staying at the Lodge - arriving late Wednesday afternoon and leaving early Sunday morning. I like having my room there - being able to go out in the main lobby in the morning with my coffee and computer.

Unless they put you out of the main building like last year

I'll probably be in this pack with you guys, if you don't mind, since I'll be heading back to NY.

I don't care, as you can see we leave early since its like a 11 hour drive......

If you don't mind cats, I might be able to convince the girlfriend to let you crash at the house the night before if you want...

Wow thanks for the offer man! I'll have to see if the wife is coming or not. She's a little up in the air currently. If she is we wouldn't want to impose on anyone. She has a couple friends we would go visit Monday/Tuesday over in DC which would cut the drive down quite a bit for a Wednesday arrival.

If im definitely solo I will probably take you up on that!

Wow thanks for the offer man! I'll have to see if the wife is coming or not. She's a little up in the air currently. If she is we wouldn't want to impose on anyone. She has a couple friends we would go visit Monday/Tuesday over in DC which would cut the drive down quite a bit for a Wednesday arrival.

If im definitely solo I will probably take you up on that!

Yea that's fine man.. Just let me know...

You mean, show up at my house by 6am? Not 4:50am like last year?

We could do 5 am again if you want....

Anyone in the tri state area heading down on Friday morning / thurs night ??

Most of us are Wednesday, it would suck to make the trip by yourself for the first time, maybe look into coming down Wednesday?

Back