9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Depending on if my wife comes or not I would let anyone who wants to crash in my room as well.

When are you planning on arriving? Thursday or Friday? Less days and the lodging will be less, I've spent about 150-200 on gas, but I do a lot of runs and typically always have my foot to the floor, in a less than fuel efficient car.

Trips to robbinsville to get food arent too bad, there's a fairly big grocery store there so it all depends on how much you wanna spend.

Of course you can just drive down, park the car and just get ride alongs all weekend with the more experienced (faster) drivers, depends on how good of a passenger you are.

Lol ok I don't mind being a passenger but I'd like to take a shot at the dragon. I'm a great passenger tho :D

Also I'll b there fri to sun

Neg. no cabin... Almost did it but I thought the two reserved were already booked?

Ah maybe I will call tomorrow and change it then. Anyone know the price difference off hand? I can't get the reservation popup/java thingy to work on this POS work computer.

Last edited:
Allright so I hope someone can chime sorta quick since im gonna call and bump my res up to a cabin...

Which ones are set aside? Im looking at the map of the cabins...... Is it the magenta ones by the Rec Hall #433 & 429?

Or is it the purple Azalea ones in the back?

Im thinking of requesting the purple 2br FP/WP unless that means im gonna be miles away from everyone else.

http://www.fontanavillage.com/maps/map_village.pdf

bootyluvr

death_roll

KennyGS

Last edited:
I set aside the 2 bedroom Azaleas for the group, they will probably have a little more overall room, in the past I didn't see a need for a 3 bedroom, plus the price was a bit higher.

So I'm guessing if you say you're from 9th, they will put you next to death's cabin

CABIN BOOOKED!

They said no one else had booked a cabin and everyone was in the lodge so far... they also didn't know which cabins had been set aside..... weird... in any case....

2br azalea booked. They said it would be one of the ones numbered 1016-1022. Hot tub room also! I hope its not one of those tiny bathtub ones though... kinda gross to share in something that small!

Hopefully there is a decent one by the main pool. Anyone know anything about the lazy river?

CABIN BOOOKED!

They said no one else had booked a cabin and everyone was in the lodge so far... they also didn't know which cabins had been set aside..... weird... in any case....

2br azalea booked. They said it would be one of the ones numbered 1016-1022. Hot tub room also! I hope its not one of those tiny bathtub ones though... kinda gross to share in something that small!

Hopefully there is a decent one by the main pool. Anyone know anything about the lazy river?

Lol, they're not the best a communicating with each other there, I just looked at my confirmation email, I have a 2BR with fireplace @ whirpool azalea in that area, I think it's 1012. They don't have any special rates on the cabins so thats why they might not see who reserved them. The two Azaleas next to the rec hall are oddballs and no one has ever stayed there, they might be for members.

The thing about being that far back is that we're close to the back fontana entrance / exit for night and morning runs.

Reactions: Nix
Back