9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Stage 3 because that's what the po did. He had more dollars than sense. The m20 definitely doesn't need anything special.

feces takes place, im now a definite no for this, maybe next year guys :sadbanana::sadwavey:

Anyone bringing tools to the dragon? I was thinking about bringing some wrenches, maybe a jack. I dunno why I would need it though. Plus, I have a mechanic that specializes in Euro cars on 129 nearby anyway.

Anyone bringing tools to the dragon? I was thinking about bringing some wrenches, maybe a jack. I dunno why I would need it though. Plus, I have a mechanic that specializes in Euro cars on 129 nearby anyway.

:wavey:

I'll be bringing an assortment, after @Tony An 's little mishap a few years ago I'm always equipped.

If u were thinking about bringing some tools...just bring it in case!

Should I bring my fender roller and heat gun? Anyone want to try and run flush? hahahaha

Should I bring my fender roller and heat gun? Anyone want to try and run flush? hahahaha

I may actually get mine rolled on the way to the dragon, but I have to see where I'm rubbing first. There's also a small screw mod I can do to give me some room. Going to look at it tonight prolly.

Getting my new shoes on. The alignment rack is down. Guess I will have to get it done later.

Back