9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Looks like I'll be receiving Webby's box next week along with a 'big' prize from my work, don't worry it's not a radiator and it won't break anyone's PS pumps :giggle:

I have raffle tickets as well, left over from last year, your registration also gets you 3 of the tickets for the prizes.

You good with the wicking tee? Still pretty soft. Not quite as soft as the ringspun tee, but still pretty good.
I've got one on now, trying it out. It's not the same as the ones I usually wear(which have a slippery feel).
These are lighter and feel far better than the normal cotton T's.

They feel good against my skin..... I might add ... That my skin has been attacked from the shingles virus about 3 - 4 years ago, while now I'm ok, but has left my skins(shoulders and upper arms) nerves sensitive to rough fabric. (I use to be able to wear rough wool with no prob-lem-o........). For ppl that don't know what shingles is, anyone that has had chicken-pox in the past now has the shingles virus in there system, and can have an out break as they get older...... Goggle it if you want to know more.

Anyway these shirts feel fine, thx for having the option..........

Oh well, I'm sure you'll have at least one person who will want a ride on one of our runs, bringing the Si?
I will probably be bringing the Si. It is much better on the road than the BMW, but the BMW is more engaging/entertaining. It will probably depend on how RA goes. It will be back to back driving weekends. I think the Si is more than capable, but definitely prefer the feel of a RWD. They have to be driven differently through the corners. It would be nice to have a radio, normal seats, and AC in case I get stuck in Atlanta traffic. Plus the BMW has a spec stage 3 clutch. I really would hate to get stuck in any traffic with it.

I will probably be bringing the Si. It is much better on the road than the BMW, but the BMW is more engaging/entertaining. It will probably depend on how RA goes. It will be back to back driving weekends. I think the Si is more than capable, but definitely prefer the feel of a RWD. They have to be driven differently through the corners. It would be nice to have a radio, normal seats, and AC in case I get stuck in Atlanta traffic. Plus the BMW has a spec stage 3 clutch. I really would hate to get stuck in any traffic with it.

Why spec stage 3 clutch? Because racecar lol

Can't wait to finally have RWD at the dragon, even though it's a big heavy guido mobile it should suffice.

The cards scared the **** out of me. They fell on my foot. All 50+ of them :giggle:

It's all Nate's fault :giggle:

Back