ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

Then my second option is a secret, customizing my coupe front like how I did my rear >:D

So the headlights are not available online? I sent an email to honda uae to see if they'd sell/ship a pair to me here. No response yet.

you won't get it from the uae. it's insanely difficult. your best bet is ebay. there's some from china, but in my opinion it looks kind of weird. you can always try retrofitting some yourself and then baking the amber out. just buy an extra pair of stock usdm headlights in case anything goes wrong.

you won't get it from the uae. it's insanely difficult. your best bet is ebay. there's some from china, but in my opinion it looks kind of weird. you can always try retrofitting some yourself and then baking the amber out. just buy an extra pair of stock usdm headlights in case anything goes wrong.

:yeahthat:

I've tried contacting UAE Honda dealerships, they won't respond... The only other way to get the genuine projectors is if you know someone who can import a pair for you.

Im not sure what a mini H1 is, how do the shrouds and projectors get held in the housing? Are they glued in?

Im not sure what a mini H1 is, how do the shrouds and projectors get held in the housing? Are they glued in?
screwed in. mini H1 is a projector sold by TRS (The Retrofit Source) Google them and youll find it. its the easiest kit and youll get the most bang for your buck

i really think coupe with type-s front bumper + modulo kit (grill & lip) will look amazing....

i was also consider coupe front bumper on my sedan, but i change my mind, the coupe front bumper is very "skinny" compare to the sedans front bumper (si & non si)

2012 sedan look wider & "fatter" than a more "skinny" & "lean" coupe... it will fit, but it will not look balance....

i really think coupe with type-s front bumper + modulo kit (grill & lip) will look amazing....

i was also consider coupe front bumper on my sedan, but i change my mind, the coupe front bumper is very "skinny" compare to the sedans front bumper (si & non si)

2012 sedan look wider & "fatter" than a more "skinny" & "lean" coupe... it will fit, but it will not look balance....

As much as I want to do the coupe front bumper swap with the HFP spoilers, I'm going to stick with the sedan bumper; I'll love the Module grille look better :D

I'll still test fit the coupe bumper though if no one else does within the next couple months.

Thanks team! Its only going to get better!

:woowoo: Same here!

Back