ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

Update: Wrapping my car before the month is over. and changing my HFP Rims to a different color. Drop should be installed on the first week of March.

Update: Wrapping my car before the month is over. and changing my HFP Rims to a different color. Drop should be installed on the first week of March.

What color are you gonna wrap it? And, did you do your taillights yourself? Vinyl, spray? I love your ride bro.

Yea, I did everyone on the car myself unless it requires extra pair of hands from friends. Gonna wrap the rest of the car gloss black, and see how the rims match up. If not, ill do it white like these (Civic belongs to tigasTT from 8thgen).

6998859631_7df8abecd0_b.jpg

6852736222_1f135e7596_b.jpg

TigasTT! Great member. I guess you'll have to be Filipino to understand his username. :giggle:

Really nice AD!!! :bowdownsit: Love your ride and your ideas. Another one for the DIY back lights. Also, would like to see some pics of your interior. I know you have light sin the cup holder. Never saw them with everything installed.
(BTW I had second thoughts about my lights in the pillar (light Mini Copper) and am now going to put a small blue LED in the door cargo space.)

Really nice AD!!! :bowdownsit: Love your ride and your ideas. Another one for the DIY back lights. Also, would like to see some pics of your interior. I know you have light sin the cup holder. Never saw them with everything installed.
(BTW I had second thoughts about my lights in the pillar (light Mini Copper) and am now going to put a small blue LED in the door cargo space.)

Thank Paul. You're correct, its one of the few interior mods I did. I made the light really dim like an accent, so it doesnt really show on regular camera, I'll try my best to take some. FOr those who doesnt know what hes talking about, heres some pics when I was making it.

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news guys, I finally finished my schematic to a full 1080p USB/SD Video player with add on to with or without reverse camera for the iMid setup. This DIY will be coming up soon as I receive parts and do the installation. Its definitely a step up from the previous video player I incorporated to the iMid. I'll probably finish doing this before my coils come in since its about 2-3 weeks wait. Stay tune!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...... Great news! Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and expertise in this, and hopefully many more, DIYs.

Last edited:
looks awesome man... can't wait to see the diy as well

Great work AD! :clapping:
Is the light coming from the slits (lights aimed down) or is it coming from a hole in the bottom? Those slits are really well done and a great idea!
If you had to do it again, would you do it the same way?....after seeing this I think I'm going to be adding more lights!

Would love to see a pic of these lights from a little farther away to get the whole effect in the cabin.

Last edited:
The slits are independent which will come on every time the parking lights are turned on. The lights are the bottom along with the rest of the ambient light only comes on when the ambient switch (the one AlienPrime mention) is pushed. The lights from the bottom does light up the cabin a tad but not enough to distract other drivers on the road. If you look at the few picture previous, you can see the slits are cut specifically as I designed. If I had to do it again, I would try to out el wires, since I havent mess with that before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back