AlienPrime is here to stay!

Most of us are here now anyways...the other forum has become like rule city..aka everyone is a mod wanna be its annoying...i dont post here as much either but its not cz i dont wanna post but mostly all the questions and diys have answers alredy...i only really chat and share pics ...its not the quantity of the post AP its the quality;)

Most of us are here now anyways...the other forum has become like rule city..aka everyone is a mod wanna be its annoying...i dont post here as much either but its not cz i dont wanna post but mostly all the questions and diys have answers alredy...i only really chat and share pics ...its not the quantity of the post AP its the quality;)
you got the lip on your car bro! OMG! Looks so awesome! Can you show me a bigger pic!?

I like this thread... roller coaster action. It goes all over the place.

roller.jpg
ATTACH=full]12747[/ATTACH]

roller coaster.jpg

Last edited:
AP: it sounds like you want everyone to feel sorry for you... :confused:

I'm lost on what changed... Did I miss something?

That's close to those of us in Ottawa too.
Ya, it's really too bad there are not more of us in this area. I'm the only member of the Official Quebec City Crew.
(member #1).

Would be cool to get together and meet others to see each others cars and mods, take some pics and go booting around.....would need to have at least 5 of us to make it worth the while. But, if I ever find myself in Ottawa I'll be sure to let ya know Blues Brother.

Ya, it's really too bad there are not more of us in this area. I'm the only member of the Official Quebec City Crew.
(member #1).

Would be cool to get together and meet others to see each others cars and mods, take some pics and go booting around.....would need to have at least 5 of us to make it worth the while. But, if I ever find myself in Ottawa I'll be sure to let ya know Blues Brother.

It would be great to meet you. There are a few of us in the area.

Back