AlienPrime is here to stay!

FooBird : Montreal was nice when I was there in September... walked from the art gallery down to the waterfront to view Habitat, take a few pictures and walked back ( 5 hours walking there and back ! ) .... with all the walking I did that day, I was SORE the next day. I found most of the people that I asked spoke English, since my French was real rusty... but the food was excellent. Too bad I was only there for a day trip from Ottawa, and had other pressing items on the schedule. View attachment 12994

Love Montreal...Canada's most exciting city IMO. Great electric vibe in the city.

opposite coast but you guys ever been to tofino?

Love Montreal...Canada's most exciting city IMO. Great electric vibe in the city.

One thing that really struck me was how there wasn't anyone in public that looked 'dumpy'. Everyone seemed to be fashionable, and there didn't seem to be any overweight people at all in Montreal. Lots of people biking, walking, running, etc. Also there were a lot of very high end cars!

same trip i went to vancover. i had a great time went to tofino for a wedding

my late grandfather always said (in regards to canada) "That's Gods country" and that old pollock was right. we have family on cape brenton island and scattered about B.C. id love to go back up sometime.

My guess is they've been lurking seeing his work continue and realized what a major F-up it was. You know, guys being guys can't lower there guard/ ego and come to some sort of mutual agreement. It's all good though, AP is still the KING.

Last edited:
I guess- not at all what I said though...I'm for people making their own decisions and not succumb to the powers that be. As well, I'm for you being happy! Thanks for the response AP... :D

I'm a staff member that treats people well. To me, he was not treated well by the staff at the other site. If I were treated that way, I would not go back to them, but that's just me.
Hmmm, your original reply post to mine didn't seem so, well. Maybe I should re-read...yep, it's still reads the same.

Back