All Parts Currently Available for the 9th Gen 2012 Civic

Love PRO Civic No matter what! You have my support 100% no matter what! Can't wait to get some cash, want to start doing a Clutch swap DIY! :D

What do you guys think?

Love PRO Civic No matter what! You have my support 100% no matter what! Can't wait to get some cash, want to start doing a Clutch swap DIY! :D

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the kind words man! And that clutch upgrade DIY would be a nice one for everyone to see. I just put an upgraded flywheel and clutch in an older Civic I have and the difference was night and day in terms of engine response and clutch engagement/feel.

Any word if the FlashPro will work with 2013s? I know nothing really changed powerplant wise on the car, but just want to double check. After reading someones build thread I may try to do the RBC swap down the road.

PRO Civic

You have the Russel Clutch Line Kit listed in the first post on this thread, but your page doesn't have it listed as fitting the 2012. Can you confirm whether or not this will fit a 2012 Si?

PRO Civic

You have the Russel Clutch Line Kit listed in the first post on this thread, but your page doesn't have it listed as fitting the 2012. Can you confirm whether or not this will fit a 2012 Si?

Sorry about that, we took it down because it is not quite long enough to install correctly. Hopefully there will be a 2012+ Si clutch line out soon.

has anyone used the hondata flashpro? how much power does it give you? does it affect factory warranty?

Back